Tuesday, December 8, 2009



This was the happy look on my face on Monday before the PICC line went in. lol I forgot that I had taken this and a picture of the room when I blogged yesterday, so I'm inserting them now. You can see for yourself just how warm and cuddly the room was and how inviting and calming it must have made me feel.



Anyway, on to the fun that was today. Ya'll got a glimpse of the excitement in the middle of the night with Part 1 posted earlier...man it was a rough night!! I'm now down to just four or five more draws til I'm done with this part..YAY!!! My arms are so bruised and sore it isn't even funny. Quite frankly, I'm just hoping that I still have some blood left when I leave here! lol

Let's see, what else eventful happened today? Oh, yeah. I have a possible infection spot that we're watching now. It came on in the middle of last night and hurts. Doc said that if it starts hurting more or getting bigger that I may have to be admitted in the Emergency Room. That's all the detail I'll give on that, but it was something that had me a little freaked out today.

I had a great lunch today. Really I've had some great food since I've been here. Two thumbs up to the dining room here!! Clearly I was bored (and between naps) so I snapped a shot of my lunch. lol



The majority of my day was spent sleeping, when I wasn't having blood drawn, that is. So sleep deprived and it doesn't help that I seem to wake up every 30 to 60 minutes after I pass out. So when I am sleeping, it isn't rejuvenating at all. My nap between 12:30 and 3:30 this afternoon was pretty good though. And if you don't believe how tired I am, judge for yourself :)

So now here I am, watching some tv and treating myself to a grande eggnog frappacino from Starbucks. YUMMY!!!! Love to you all that may happen to be following this I'll talk to you very soon!!!!







1 comment:

  1. Ohhh Zillmeister!! I love you and hope that all this trauma to your veins and your sleep patterns gets you some answers so you can start feeling like a fully functioning human being. No momma can hang with her children (especially the 7 year old females...we need to compare notes to see if mine is the only one posessed) when she doesnt feel well :-( Keep us posted!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!

    ReplyDelete